1 – Thank the person who tagged you and link back to their post.
2 – Copy and paste the rules into your post.
3 – List 5 famous people who are in your exemption list and explain why (an exemption list is a list of famous people you could do naughty things with and be exempt from punishment by your significant other). For anyone who is currently not in possession of a significant other, please just list 5 famous people you would love to meet.
4 – List 5 people you would invite to a dinner party and explain why. These must consist of 2 famous people who are alive, 2 famous people who are deceased and one famous fictional character.
5 – Nominate 10 bloggers to play along.
My Exemption List
3.Tom Hardy: he’s my man crush and I love his face.
4. Cameron Diaz: watch Bad Teacher, then you’ll see why.
5. Mila Kunis: I would love to touch her face.
Dinner Party Guests:
1. Ricky Gervais: I think he would add a special kind of wit to a dinner party atomosphere. A very dry kind of humour and with him being quite clever, im sure he’d be fascinating to talk to.
2. Karl Pilkington: This guy would constantly have me in stitches, and I wouldn’t be the ugliest participant at the party, either. Ricky Gervais will also annoy him and squeeze his head, which would be brilliant to witness.
3. Gene Wilder: An absolute legend, on-screen and off-screen. He had me in stitches and he played Willy Wonka. Anything to do with chocolate, I’m just get weak and give in.
4. Johnny Cash: Forget about Michael Jackson and Prince. Mr Cash knew the score. He would provide alcohol (for sure) and he would almost certainly fetch his guitar and jam to the guests throughout the evening. Sophistication at its finest!
5. James Bond: Think of all those cool gadgets he’d have with him! Plus, if something kicked off, he could save you from it in an epic shoot out and car chase, which you could film on your phone! YouTube views baby!!!